The contributions will be sent through the form provided for this purpose [+ Info].
Submissions can be sent in English, Spanish, French, Portuguese or Italian through the online form located at the website. INCETID conference accepts also summaries of academic dissertations from students (Final Year Dissertations, Master Thesis and Doctoral Thesis) defended before the event. Summaries should target the research lines shown in the website, even though the Scientific Committee could, exceptionally, consider other quality and relevant works.
Registration at INCETID Conference allows participants to:
- Send up to two works (Two research papers, two summaries of academic works or one research paper and one summary of an academic work).
- Certification of participation for each work by a registered author
- Certification for presenting each work
- Digital publishing of the proceedings with ISBN
- In addition, the journal Working Papers on Operations Management (WPOM, ISSN: 1989-9068), offers publishing opportunities to the best conference papers in two phases. In order for the Committee to consider its publication, besides a clear focus they should include an introduction, theoretical framework, methodology, results/discussion, conclusions and references.
Once that your work has been reviewed, you will receive a mail with the reviewers’ decision. If your work has been accepted, you will receive information and the next steps for registering.
Once that your work has been accepted, authors should complete registration by paying and sending a written proof through the online form before the deadline.
If there are several authors for one work (maximum 4), at least one of them has to be registered at the conference and his or her registration has to be fully paid.
Accepted works will be published in the online space under their particular research line and will be available for two days to the participants, who will be responsible of using the passwords given.
Each participant is committed to provide authentic personal data in the registration form, as the organization is committed to protect them and use them responsibly, by not sharing this information. Participants are allowed to access, modify, and cancel these data in agreement with the Organic Law for Personal Data Protection.
Registration and participation fees
- Scientific paper: 200€ (2nd Call: 250€)
- Summary of academic work: 200€ (2nd Call: 250€)
When participation involves two works (one scientific paper and one summary of an academic work), the fee will be 200€ and it will work as the rest of the fees (2nd Call 250€).
Templates for submitting proposals: [Here]
Form for submitting proposals: [Here]
You can reach us at email@example.com.
or at the following e-mail addresses: